8th February 2018, 12:17 AM
Bhanu prasad bablu

What are the jobs available in government sector for candidate holding Diploma in Mechanical?

I'm in my final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. After which I want to do government jobs. So, please tell me which type of jobs I can expect in government sector relating to Mechanical branch and how to apply for those?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  2. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  5. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  11. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  14. What are the jobs available in government sector for mechanical engineering candidate?
  15. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  18. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
17th February 2018, 06:59 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in government sector for candidate holding Diploma in Mechanical?

The government job for which you can apply after diploma in Mechanical engineering:

1. Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Entrance examination.

2. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer exam.

You can apply for both of these exams. The age limit for exam is 18-30 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?