13th May 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for me in Cuttack after scoring 50% in B.Tech computer science?

Respected sir/madam
i am from cuttack,what are the various source of job available till the complition of B.tch in computer science (having % of 50)

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  3. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  5. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  6. What are the jobs I can prefer having CGPS of 6.4 in B.Tech Computer Science? -- [New]
  7. What are the jobs in banking sector for computer science students?
  8. What are the jobs available for computer science graduate with 56%?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  11. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  13. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  14. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  15. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Any government jobs for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
19th April 2012, 04:30 PM
marketingshiksha

Default Re: What are the jobs available for me in Cuttack after scoring 50% in B.Tech computer science?

You can find a number of computer and software engineering jobs in Cuttack. You need to register yourself with an online job portal, from where you can get regular updates of jobs matching your profile.

by gurleen kour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?