2nd January 2011, 10:21 AM
SANJAY K

What are the jobs available for computer science graduate with 56%?

Dear sir,

what are the new jobs in uppsc for a computer science graduate scoring marks 56%.Please provide me information about civil service in up.

9th September 2011, 03:57 PM
sandeshkurade

Default Re: What are the jobs available for computer science graduate with 56%?

There are lots of scope in UPSC exams after graduation you prepare for that exams like CDS and civil services exams.
Also you complete MCA in any college then apply in National Informatics Centre (NIC) . In NIC there are lots of vacancies for MCA students and package is also high. per year NIC announce the vacancies.

Dates for CDS exam In month of October every year and civil services exam In february every year so prapare for this exam as early as possible.

Wish you good luck for your bright future
16th December 2011, 10:08 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available for computer science graduate with 56%?

hi!

After doing B.Tech (Computer Science) you can work in various areas such as:
Software Application
Sales and Marketing
Support and Application services
Computer Operations
Programmers or coders
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?