10th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can join aeronautical college? I've completed 10th(ICSE board) Std from loyala public school(Guntur)

sir ,i completed 10class in guntur loyolapublicschool syllabus is "ICSE".I WANT JOIN IN AERONATUIAL colleges ater 12 standard. can i

send details on my email id...

19th April 2012, 04:29 PM
marketingshiksha

Default Re: How can join aeronautical college? I've completed 10th(ICSE board) Std from loyala public school(Guntur)

There are many aeronautical colleges in India providing engineering degree and diploma courses. You can appear for the entrance test and take admission in of these. You must be a 12th class pass out with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Few of the Aeronautical engineering colleges in India, are:

• Indian Institute of Technology
• Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai,
• Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
• Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana,
• School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

By gurleen kour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?