3rd January 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in VLSI field? I am doing MSc Electronics

hi, myself vijaya am doing my MSc electronics 4th semister. am very much interested in VLSI field so, what should i do if i want to choose my career in that field? should i under go any cources? please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  2. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  3. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me? -- [New]
  4. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  5. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  6. How should I join VLSI full time course? I have done B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Am I eligible for faculty in engineering colleges after completing BSc Electronics, MSc Applied Electronics and ME VLSI Design?
  8. Interesting jobs for BE ECE
  9. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  10. How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?
  11. How to get a job after passing MSc in Industrial Chemistry? Information about the field jobs?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  14. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  15. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  17. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  18. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
1st August 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in VLSI field? I am doing MSc Electronics

hi this is ramesh.i want to study in USA by the specialization of VLSI design.how can it is helps me ofter completion of my course?
27th September 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in VLSI field? I am doing MSc Electronics

I am already working in VLSI company but want the government company names which are working for VLSI sector and tell me how to apply
9th February 2021, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I hope you are doing well. Did you get into the VLSI industry?
- another M.Sc Electronic Science student eager to get into the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?