9th January 2011, 12:04 PM
steni.k.thomas

What jobs can I get after BSc Microbiology? How to be a quality controller of food without master degree?

what jobs will get after Bsc.microbiology?
how can i be a quality controller of food without master degree?

11th April 2011, 07:14 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What jobs can I get after BSc Microbiology? How to be a quality controller of food without master degree?

Hello,
there are lot of opportunities after B.Sc. Microbiology such as you can be appointed as a lab attendant, can get job in beverage industry , food sector, bread and mould industry , sector where microbes are in use , in clinical and research field etc although for these all you should have completed internship programmes and have work experience. For food sector there are different exams conducted by state gov. And central gov. Manually along with some private companies also conducts interviews for that. Upsc conducts exam for food inspector or quality controller of food. For that you can visit the official site of upsc -www.upsc.gov.in
and can also prefer employment news paper. Ok best of luck.
17th April 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs can I get after BSc Microbiology? How to be a quality controller of food without master degree?

microbiology jobs are available in eluru?
20th May 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

what jobs can i do after msc integrated course on biotechnology?
29th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

For basic study of microbiology wich book refer
8th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc microbiology i need a job now in the same field
24th January 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing B.sc microbiology to get huge salary job in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?