24th September 2012, 10:10 PM
ch khaira

How to do Ph.D after passing master degree in clinical microbiology

I have a master degree in clinical microbiology and I wish to phd.please sugesst me which field best like food micro,clinical,micro,forensic micro ,indusrial micro[petrolium]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology? -- [New]
  3. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  4. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  7. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  9. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  10. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  12. Is there online master degree in Clinical Embryology?
  13. Which subject should I take in my Masters after graduation in Microbiology?
  14. List of post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Whether student having a degree in B.Tech Biotechnology can get admission in M.Tech Microbiology in India.
  16. Is PhD possible without master?
  17. Phd studies in India for M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry and M.Sc in Dental Prosthodontics candidates?
  18. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?