4th November 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Master’s degree in Food & Nutrition in Kolkata

Hello Friends,
I want to do my Master's Degree from Kolkata. I was a B.Sc in Food and Nutrition student, studied from J.D. Birla institute. I would like to know where can I apply for my Master degree? Which are the colleges provides this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  2. What should I do to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  3. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  4. BAMS graduate can apply for studies in Food Nutrition? Universities offering courses?
  5. Objective type books for Masters in Food & Nutrition exam 2015
  6. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  7. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
  8. Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?
  9. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  10. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
  11. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  12. Can i do home science after having inter with 65% in MPC
  13. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  15. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  17. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  18. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
5th November 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Master’s degree in Food & Nutrition in Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I want to do my Master's Degree from Kolkata. I was a B.Sc in Food and Nutrition student, studied from J.D. Birla institute. I would like to know where can I apply for my Master degree? Which are the colleges provides this course?
List of the college for masters degree in Food & Nutrition in Kolkata:-

JD Birla Institute
Address: 11, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020, India
Phone:+91 33 2475 5070

St. Xavier's College  
Address: 30, Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016, India
Phone:+91 33 2255 1101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?