19th August 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs with part time studying?

I am plus two .I would like to know about the higher studies.My family isa not rich.Leaveing in kerala.I a looking to first will do job and studying part time.So what is best for to continue

19th October 2015, 02:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs with part time studying?

After completing , you should take admission in Bachelor's degree program.
As mentioned in your post, your family is not able to fund you for higher studies and you are determined to go for Bachelor's degree then you have to carry on your study along with part-time job in order to manage expenses .
Best part-time job for students is to give home tuition to the students or you can join any coaching institute to teach students up to the standard you feel comfortable in teaching students.
If you are not interested in doing so, then you can join call center job which is very popular among youngster to manage their expenses.
20th October 2015, 07:07 PM
H Rimmy

You can pursue further study correspondence from Amit University,LPU & IGNOU university.

B.Com
BBA
B.Sc
BCA

Any one of above bachelor degree you can pursue correspondence.

To getting part time job you have to update CV at Naukri.com,monster.com,Timejobs.com, shine.com etc.

If you interested for doing job at call center then it is best option for you as as part time job.
20th October 2015, 08:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I don't think it is a good choice of doing part time job in the very beginning of your career itself. You have just completed your 10+2 and you have so much to learn going forward.

Not only you, many of the candidates are just quitting their studies because of their poor financial background. But you please don't do that. Now a days, so many banks are giving educational loans to the students.

You can avail education loan from the bank and can use it for your academic and other expenses. Give full attention to your studies and get a good job. You don't need to pay even a single rupee of Educational loan until you complete your studies. So, during the academics you don't need to worry about repayment of loan.

Try to attend for campus interviews in your final year of Graduation itself and make sure that you will get job by the time you complete your Graduation. Then you can repay your loan in installments.

Due to this,you will get good job with good salary and in addition you don't need to bare the risk of paying the entire loan amount at once.

Academic career and student life - once you lost it,you can't get it back. It is very difficult to manage your part time job along with studies. So, try to think of my suggestion and go for it. Full time study is much better than part time studies.

If you still want to do job, you can apply for the following positions
-Data Entry Operator
-Call Center Executive
-Computer Assistants etc.

On the basis of your 10+2, hardly you may get 10K salary. But if you complete your academics in full time and placed in MNC, you will get a minimum of 25K salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?