28th January 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.E in part time after passing BSc Physics?

I'm studying B.sc. Physics final yea... I'd like to do B.E. in part-time. Is I'm eligible to apply B.E. in part time.

If I'm eligible please tell me the procedure.

my mail id is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for BSc in JNI
  3. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  4. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  5. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate
  6. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  8. Which course can be done after passing BSc Physics?
  9. Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  11. How to apply for CDS air force after doing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in government college after passing M.Tech part time from Lingaya University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any post in Air Force after passing 12th with 56%?
  16. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  17. Is it possible to join Integrated Ph.D in Physics after passing BSc in Physics with 59%?
  18. How to take admission in part time Ph.D after completing MSc degree in Physics

27th November 2012, 05:19 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.E in part time after passing BSc Physics?

hi,

Yes, you can do but first ask management in your B.E college if they are approved then

you can do happily part time job with BE

thanking you

regards

venki

27th November 2012, 05:21 PM
Rush1234567

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.E in part time after passing BSc Physics?

Dear friend ,

i am sorry to tell you that you can't do be as a part time ,
you have to go through regular courses ,
i mail you a the list related to this just check it out .
i hope it will hep you.
All the best.

27th November 2012, 05:22 PM
hibernate
Member+

hi,

Yes, you can do but first ask management in your B.E college if they are approved then

you can do happily part time job with BE

thanking you

regards

venki

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?