16th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a suitable job in Railways if I am a diploma holder in materials management and ex servicemen?

Sir,

I am the diploma holder in Materials Management and also ex-servicemen. Pl tell me sutaible job in railways.

Tks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder? -- [New]
  2. Opportunities in Railways for B.Tech EEE holder?
  3. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  4. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  5. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  6. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  7. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  9. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  10. Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?
  11. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  12. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  13. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  14. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  15. How to join Railways if I am M.Tech Holder Electrical Engineering
  16. How to Do Diploma in Mechanic by Distance Learning after passing diploma in system management from Aptech and Advance diploma in materials management from ISBM?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What are the best career options for me after scoring 59% in HSLC and 54.8% in HS from commerce stream?
20th October 2015, 08:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a suitable job in Railways if I am a diploma holder in materials management and ex servicemen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am the diploma holder in Materials Management and also ex-servicemen. Pl tell me sutaible job in railways.

Tks
To join in Railways you need to apply for the corresponding entrance exam for it as per the qualification which you possess and having completed Diploma you can apply for the RRB Exam (Railway Recruitment Board) exam, you can apply for the Technical cadre post and the eligibility needed for applying for the exam are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 18-33 years and this is for general category candidate.

# There are age relaxation for other category such as for SC/ST it is 5 yeas extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed 10th or Diploma from a recognized school board of education.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the RRB exam. For more info check at http://www.rrb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?