24th July 2011, 12:29 AM
Yogesh Kumar Dhaka

Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%?

Hello sir I'm a 12th (science-bio) with 70.23% pass student from rajasthan. I have a middle class family. Please tell me that who is the best in to B pharmacy and Bsc nursing.and tell me some another useful courses on my email id [email protected] as fast as possible.

24th July 2011, 10:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%?

Both B.Pharm and Nursing course have career scope. After B.Pharm you will find opportunities in pharmaceutical companies, medical stores, research firms etc. After nursing course the opportunities will mainly be in hospitals and clinics. You must decide which of these job profiles interests you. Based on this select the course that suits you.
24th July 2011, 10:24 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%?

Okay, I am telling you the difference between these two courses.....

Benefits of Bachelor of Nursing Degree:

1. Nursing is a noble job as it is a health care job where one has to take care of various types of patients.

2. The profession demands great respect and admiration not only form doctors but also from patients.

3. Nursing services abroad bring in attractive salaries and promising professional opportunities, which causes a major increase for nursing service in foreign countries.

Eligibility:

10+2 Class Pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE (Physics,Chemistry, Biology, English).

Admission Procedure:

candidates have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and Independent medical educational bodies to admit candidates in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
Exams are usually held in the month of May-June and consists of Objective type questions based on the subject of relevant subjects the results of these exams are generally out by June/July.

Benefits of Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree:

1. A candidate can pursue a Master Degree in Pharmacy which offers various specialization like Pharmacognosy, pharmacology etc.

2. After obtaining a Pharmacy degree, and registering with the state Pharmacy Council, one can start his/her own Pharmacy or Chemist Shop to stock and sell medicines.

Eligibility:

A pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects with 50% marks.

Admission procedure:

Admission is normally done on the basis of merit...but some states conduct their own entrance test.

Lastly, whatever course you do, you should do a post graduation after completing Bachelors to secure a better future in these fields.....
25th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Shruti Mehta....

Smile Re: Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh Kumar Dhaka View Post
Hello sir I'm a 12th (science-bio) with 70.23% pass student from rajasthan. I have a middle class family. Please tell me that who is the best in to B pharmacy and Bsc nursing.and tell me some another useful courses on my email id [email protected] as fast as possible.
Both courses are nice but there is more scope of growth in B.Pharma as many companies demand students with pharma background especially in pharma companies which manufacture vaccines and other drugs. Rest it depends on your field of intrest. And regarding other courses you could go for normal B.Sc and then for M.Sc. peoples with such qualifications are also in demand or you can even opt for BCA as after MCA there will be a wide scope in software companies.
But I would suggest you to choose a field of your interest as it is well known fact that a person with strong determination can achieve success in every field and condition..
25th July 2011, 05:05 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%?

It depends on what kind of lifestyle you want.

Pharmacy degree:
- You can work full time or part time, usually in shift work, rarely on weekends and holidays.

Nursing Degree:
- You will usually work shift work, which includes evenings, weekends, holidays and so on.

Both pay very well though.

- Depending on what kind of nurse you want to be, there is the aspect of emotional attachment. With pharmacy it's a little more detached, but you do have the chance to keep up information on who is taking what, drug interactions, and personal preferences of your clients.

- You have many more options for your surroundings as a Nurse. You can work in one hospital every day with the same hours or you can work many jobs in different departments. However, if you change departments constantly it may not be good when you're changing jobs because longer experience is moer valuable than varied experience.

It's really up to you where you want to be. Both are excellent and lucrative health care professions. I would recommend talking to both pharmacists and nurses in your desired fields and find out their preferences, regrets, and accomplishments.

Good luck!
28th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tel me now ....scop nd carrer pharmacy...?
31st August 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b.pharma and plain b.sc in same year
30th November 2011, 11:13 PM
litunu

enefits of Bachelor of Nursing Degree:

1. Nursing is a noble job as it is a health care job where one has to take care of various types of patients.

2. The profession demands great respect and admiration not only form doctors but also from patients.

3. Nursing services abroad bring in attractive salaries and promising professional opportunities, which causes a major increase for nursing service in foreign countries.

Eligibility:

10+2 Class Pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE (Physics,Chemistry, Biology, English).

Admission Procedure:

candidates have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and Independent medical educational bodies to admit candidates in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
Exams are usually held in the month of May-June and consists of Objective type questions based on the subject of relevant subjects the results of these exams are generally out by June/July.

good luck
27th May 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

can we go us or uk after b.pharma for job. Please infome me on my email [email protected].
29th May 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

is b.pharmacy and b.sc pharmacy both are same?
1st June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hai i have completed 12 with 76% mark in cbse i am confused about my carrier i am intersted in pharmD ,bsc nursing ,B pharm also i am trying to get admisson in st lusia medical collage in USA sir plz tell me which one of this have high scope in future
14th June 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

HI! I M PALLAVI AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE BETTER FIELD 4 ME BIOTECHNOLOGY ; B .PHARMA ; B.SC.(NURSING ) AND D.PHARMA AND I M NON MEDICAL STUDENT I GOT 75% IN 2 AND I HAD NOT TAKEN BIO SO CAN I GO 4 ABOVE FIELDS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUGGEST ME AND AMONG ABOVE FIELDS WHICH HAS MORE BRIGHT SCOPE IN FUTURE TO GET GOVERNMENT JOB EASILY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!! SUGGEST ME I M SO CONFUSE 4 MY NEXT STUDY....................
18th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi! now i am studying in 12th(science). i want to do my career in BSC nursing and i have all the subjects that is physics,chemistry,maths and biology. i want to drop maths because it's so hard for me. because of it my 12th percentage will come down. so, can i drop maths? or do i need maths for BSC or MSC nursing?
18th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

which course is better between Bsc IT and pharmacy
12th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what about biotechnology sir does it has no scope?
15th July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hello ,i have passed 12th with 85% with physics ,chem.,bio.,now am totally confused between B.PHARMACY or B.SC NURRSING .please suggest me which one will be best for my future.must reply please as soon as possible
17th July 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

hi ,i have passed 12th from medical side with 85% .Now am totally confused between b pharmacy or bsc nursing .pls suggest me that which carrier option i should took for a better future.kindly suggest.
26th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.pharma in india know i want to do m.s from U.S,what next i have to do?
29th July 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

helo sir! i'm surbhi from himachal pardesh. i have done my 2 . i got 68 per. in 2 class. so pls tel me which course benifits to me or my carrer bsc nur. or bpharma? and my fb account is [email protected]. pls tell me . kindly do this act.
17th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir is it possible to master in oncology after a B.pharm? Please e.mail me at [email protected]
4th November 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh Kumar Dhaka View Post
its my sincere request dont go for bsc nursing it is such waste coarse we need to study alot but no reputation and even salary also
7th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.PHARMACY HAVING 60% AFTER 12TH
29th December 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi...im a 12th sci student i hav dropped maths so can i do [email protected].
17th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i had complet b.sc nursing nd get 1yr. experience nd now i want to do m.sc nursing bt i dont know which subject is on demand plz tell me sir
28th February 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir mene 2007 me 12th ki thi.tb se meri pdai stop ho gai thi.or ab me dubara pdai krna chahti hu.to me b.sc nursing ya b.pharma krna chahti hu.me kr skti hu kya.or in dono me se kya kru.plz tel me
6th March 2013, 06:46 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%

1.The profession demands great respect and admiration not only form doctors but also from patients.

2.Nursing services abroad bring in attractive salaries and promising professional opportunities, which causes a major increase for nursing service in foreign countries.

3.Nursing is a noble job as it is a health care job where one has to take care of various types of patients.

Eligibility:

4.10+2 Class Pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE (Physics,Chemistry, Biology, English).

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th March 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after b.sc life science from du??????? and i have completed my 12th with english,physics,chemistry and maths with only 65% in medicl science............
5th May 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...im a 12th sci student i hav dropped maths so can i do [email protected].
Yes you can.....
15th June 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is doing b.sc in microbiology is better than doing B.pharm after passing 12th with 60%?
20th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir which is better option between bpharmcy and bsc in physics or chemistry which option should i select plz tell me, i have completed hsc
24th June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

which course is better B pharmac. or Bsc nursingy.
8th May 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzzzz.........tell me is bachelor of physiotherapy having a good scope nd has well paid salary as I am the medical
student. tell me fast as possible on my email [email protected]
tell me plz...............
2nd June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hellw sir I'm a 12th (science-bio) with 71.4% pass student from Assam.I have a mghddle class family.Please tell me that who is the best in to B pharmacy and Bsc Nurshing and tell me some another useful courses on my email id rupshri_nlp@ rediffmail.com as fast as possible.
9th June 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,I have passed my 12th with 82% marks in medical stream.Please tell me sir/mam which is better to do B Pharma or B.Tech?which has better scope and salary?Tell me on my email id [email protected] as fast as possible.I will be very thankfull to you.
14th June 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I m a pcmb student I passed my 12th wid 90% marks nw I m confused 2 opt next.... bsc microbiology or biotechnology or bsc microbial and food technology or BPT which has mre scope? plz rpy me soon on [email protected]
2nd August 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

myself zaisha i hv passed 12th recently this year from cbse board with pcb n i hv scored 80% .. n m not intrested in dr. profession i want to apply for the courses in medical feild which have 100 % job oppourtunities and with high salaray.. kindaly rply me fast as soon as u can.. thanx..
3rd August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i wants to do diploma in mechanical engeneering is there any scope after it in gov. sectors pl reply [email protected]
24th August 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th medical cbse student . Sir plz tell me which is the best option b.sc.nursing or b.sc. biotecnology.......what is the scope in India and Abroad for both of them.......Plz tell me as soon as possible......my email ID :- gurmeetsingh@3563 gmail.com
25th September 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my Bsc Nursing with 63% of marks. I would like to study B pharmacy course. how many years i want to study for complete the same.........plz reply me. My Email :[email protected]
30th December 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

BSc nursing is better than B Pharma....staff nurse salaries are good in govt hospital, they hv unions and earn OT...
30th December 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

BSc nursing is better than B Pharma....staff nurse salaries are good in govt hospital, they hv unions and earn OT...
25th May 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Which is a good course after completing 2 Bsc nursing or Bpharm?which has more job opportunities?
3rd June 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am in a gr8 confusion btn B.sc in forensics and B.pharma??
Which subject shiuld i choose?
And which is the best with more scope....
24th June 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%?

I got 63% marks in 12 biology... Plz tell me which course is better between D. Pharma and Bsc. Nursing.
8th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i got 64% marks in 2 non medicle, now please tell me which course have a better future, b pharmacy or bsc non medicle. My email id is [email protected]
14th July 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

which course is better B.Sc. Nursing or Biotechnology having completed my 12th with 62%?
25th August 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav completed my 12th with 67% now i can't Deciding which field is more better bsc nursing ,BPT or b.pharmacy plz email me at [email protected]
26th November 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am a student of GNM and just want to go through B.Pharma can you please tell me that what is the benefits of my GNM course in B.Pharma.
I also want to share that i do not have Bio in my 10 2.
please revart me on- [email protected]
8th May 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have completed my 12th class in medical stream . i belong from a middle class family . i m confused about what to do for future. plz help me to decide .should i do B pharma or Bsc or any other course having good benefits and good money my id is [email protected] plz help me as soon as possible Thnk you
18th June 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which courses is better between B.sc and B pharmacy having completed my 12th with 74.15% ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?