19th December 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student

Hi . I am a student of msc electronics, I want to know which kind of government jobs are available for me?

4th April 2013, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student

You can appear for GATE. GATE qualified ones can try for Engineer trainee positions in NTPC, BHEL or BEL. You can join to professor jobs by qualifying NET. Ministry of New and Renewable energy, MERC, etc are some other areas where you can try for jobs. You can apply for most of the jobs applicable for B.Tech (Electronics) candidates.
23rd August 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student

Which job in air force after completing Gradution in bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?