6th June 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government job for MSc IT student? Is MSc IT equivalent to masters degree in India?

is any government job for M.SC(IT) STUDENT? OR M.SC(IT) equivalent to master degree in india or not? please send me information as soon as possible..........on my email-id-sujit.singh2007yahoo.co.in

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  2. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology? -- [New]
  3. Is it worth doing MSc IT after finishing bachelor degree? Job opportunities for me after finishing MSc IT?
  4. How to get a job in India after completing Bioinformatics with 70% in Leicester University UK
  5. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  6. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  7. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  8. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech?
  9. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  10. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  13. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech
  14. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  15. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  16. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
  17. What are the jobs available after MSc in Physics?
  18. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
21st June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any government job for MSc IT student? Is MSc IT equivalent to masters degree in India?

Any Technical Job weather Govt. or Private for MSC(IT) students ??
30th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any government job for MSc IT student? Is MSc IT equivalent to masters degree in India?

i have completed mscit from ptu how much possibilities for jobs
13th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the govt jobs for m.sc information technology
30th May 2013, 01:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes M.Sc is a post graduation degree. M.Sc IT holders with NET qualification can join as Asst Professor in colleges. However in the industry they are considered almost equivalent to the B.Tech pass outs. They can try for the position of Senior Programmer in firms. In banks they can try for the post of IT officer. GATE qualified candidates can join PSU. CDIT, CDAC, etc also offer adequate jobs.
31st May 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir msc IT course after with NET shall we eligible for govt degree college lecturers?
1st November 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation, and also i did MSCIT, now in which field shall i go, i dont know where to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?