15th December 2010, 04:40 PM
sreejith123

Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?

Please let me know about the various government jobs that can be considered after completing "M.TECH in computer science" .If possible I want a list of all government jobs where high salary can be demanded.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  3. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of good government jobs for girls?
  5. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  6. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  7. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  8. List of government jobs available for Computer Science graduates?
  9. Can I get government jobs after completing MSc Computer Science 6 years back with first class?
  10. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  12. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  14. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  15. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  16. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. What all government jobs I can apply being a commerce student? -- [New]
26th December 2010, 07:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?

You need to first begin with getting a job and gain experience. Only then can you demand high salary. You can be on the lookout for suitable job in the newspapers. Opportunities are available in various areas like banking, government offices etc.
21st January 2011, 12:58 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?

hello,

As you are completing your m tech programme,you have lots of opportunities in govt as well as private sector. You can check this in freshersworld.com.

Being completed your M tech you have the advantage of getting more higher salary than those who completed btech.

So choose wisely and all the best!!!

regards,
yash
4th February 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

is ther any importance of part time mba with full time mtech?
29th March 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hii I'm manisha from bihar .I am persuing b.tech 2nd year from budda insitute of technology . my branch is computer science .Please tell me how to get ajob .I am very nurvious because i don't know about ajob plzzzzzzzzzzz give suggetion [email protected]
30th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreejith123 View Post
Please let me know about the various government jobs that can be considered after completing "M.TECH in computer science" .If possible I want a list of all government jobs where high salary can be demanded.
please let me know the updae ASAP
12th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send me all list of govt job i am pursuing m.tech(cs) from banasthali university ........plz send me reply
19th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING ME(COMPUTER SCIENCE) AND I HAVE COMPLETED MSC(COMPUTER SCIENCE) CAN I GET HIGH SALARY.PLEASE SEND ME REPLY .AND SEND ME ALL LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS .MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
25th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Tech.(COMPUTER SCIENCE) AND HAVE MORE THAN 2.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A MNC BUT 3 MONTHS AGO I LEFT THE JOB DUE TO SOME REASON . PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AFTER THIS GAP OF 3 MONTHS AND IS IT REALLY GOING TO EFFECT MY SEARCH OF A NEW JOB? IF YES THEN HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHAT IS AN ALTERNATIVE?KINDLY REPLY BACK SOON
25th August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE M.TECH (COMPUTER SCIENCE ) AND HAVE WORKED WITH A MNC FOR MORE THAN 2.5 YEARS AND THEN FOR SOME PERSONAL REASON I LEFT THE JOB
3 MONTHS AGO.CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDEA IS THIS GAP OF 3 MONTHS GOING TO EFFECT MY SEARCH OF A NEW JOB? IF YES THEN HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES .KINDLY REPLY BACK SOON.
12th October 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hai after completion of b.tech which is better whether doing M.TECH ro JOB PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESION .
13th October 2011, 10:17 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

hello,

As you are completing your m tech programme,you have lots of opportunities in govt as well as private sector. You can check this in freshersworld.com.

Being completed your M tech you have the advantage of getting more higher salary than those who completed btech.

So choose wisely and all the best!!!

regards,
13th December 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i did my Mtech (ECE) from UVCE please Let me know the openings
[email protected]
3rd July 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Tech (CSE)- 2013 pass out...pl z let me know what type of government jobs i can apply....
7th November 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am completing M.tech with Computer Science in the year 2017. Is there any Government Jobs I can Apply. Please Let me know the openings. My mail-id is [email protected] ping me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?