14th November 2011, 03:01 PM
vijay arshi

What kind of job is available in government sector for me? I am pursuing MBA degree from UTU Unisercty, Roorkee

sir or mam
i am study in mba form utu unisercty roorkee so i whant to know what kind of avlibaly for me in goverment feild so pls repay me.
vijay laxmi from saharanpur

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  3. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  4. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  5. What kind of government jobs i can find after M.Sc. in Petroleum Technology?
  6. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  7. Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. What kind of government jobs one can look for after MBA in Human resource?
  9. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  10. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  11. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  13. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the value of MBA in Journalism in government sector?
  15. What kind of job should I prefer in the government sector after passing B.Tech?
  16. What are the advantages after doing BBA?
  17. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  18. Can I get a government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 207 in UTU?
28th April 2012, 12:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is available in government sector for me? I am pursuing MBA degree from UTU Unisercty, Roorkee

After MBA, you can find jobs according to the stream selected for study. Banks often recruit MBA graduates in to the role Marketing Manager, HR Manager, etc. Bharat Dynamics Limited, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, BSNL, etc are some of the government sector organizations that recruit MBA graduates. You can search for Management Trainee job positions in various public sector organizations. Railways and Government departments also offer job opportunities for MBA graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?