28th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?

Sir,
I am pursuing MBA. I am from a BCA background. I want to get jobs in Banking sector. Hence I have taken Finance as my major specialization. I have to choose another minor specialization. Here I am confused between HR and IT. Which one will be more helpful for me to get a Government Bank job?

9th April 2015, 09:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing MBA. I am from a BCA background. I want to get jobs in Banking sector. Hence I have taken Finance as my major specialization. I have to choose another minor specialization. Here I am confused between HR and IT. Which one will be more helpful for me to get a Government Bank job?
Human resource and Information Technology, both have growing career graph at present as well in the future of the banking sector. Both the sector provides very lucrative and vast career opportunity in banking segment. Since you have chosen Finance as a major subject in MBA and you are already from IT background, in this case Human Resource will add further accolade to your qualification and will form a stronger platform for grabbing job opportunity in the banking sector.

To do go with IT as minor specialization will ease your study as you are BCA graduate. But to double your chance in bank jobs, you need to have some “EXTRA Skills” which I think surely will come through by having HR knowledge/skills in your qualification chart.

According to new recruitment norms in banks, Human Resource is gaining growth and pace. Therefore, I must suggest you to choose HR for your minor specialization in the MBA.
15th April 2015, 08:42 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?

As far as my views and requirement in corporation and banking sector is concerned, you should prefer HR to IT subject because you will learn almost everything about business management in HR subject whereas you can not learn everything in IT subject except Information Technology.

HR gives you the knowledge of complete management and administration of a business and office which will be helpful for you a lot in future and whenever you will be promoted then MBA in Finance with HR will be useful in that case and you can easily be promoted on the basis of your qualification and knowledge so do not choose IT as another subject.

SBI - State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification of 2000 vacancies of Probationary Officers all over India so it is a massive job opportunity to a candidate who is looking for such a great job and being in SBI is also a very good and reputed thing so you must start preparation for this examination.

The last date to apply for SBI PO examination is 02nd May 2015 so you should visit the online portal of SBI and apply for this examination.

Pattern has been changed so for your support, I have uploaded the official recruitment notice of SBI PO so you could get complete details about eligibility, dates, fee structure, vacancy details and other necessary information so please download and collect more details and apply online for this recruitment and make your career better.

Finance is also one of the most demanded subject in banking/ financial and insurance sector due to its speciality because finance is a subject which is used in every single corporate sector and works can not be completed without finance so understand the important and learn as much as you can.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIPO-2015-Full English Advertisement.pdf(104.0 KB, 59 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?