14th May 2011, 10:22 AM
Isaac Lunglai

What kind of job based of my qualification of MBA in Marketing?

Sir/Mam, I am looking for a job. I have completed my MBA in Marketing. Please tell me any kind of job based on my qualification. Thank you.

Judas, Manipur

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What is the scope for MBA marketing people in IT companies?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate? -- [New]
  4. What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?
  5. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Career option after MBA(marketing) and B.Pharma?
  8. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  9. What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing
  10. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  11. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  12. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  13. Which is better course for me B.Sc or Diploma for technical qualification having done 12th in Science, BBA(Marketing) and MBA (Marketing)?
  14. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  15. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  16. Can I get any other job after completing MBA marketing
  17. What kind of jobs are available in ITC Limited for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  18. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
11th June 2011, 01:17 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job based of my qualification of MBA in Marketing?

friend You have good degree(MBA) in this century " degree is a currency "
so friend prepare for job interview many MNC offer you a job
but many rounds are there
1. aptitude test
2.group discussion
3.PI
so you prepare well help RS AGARWAL for aptitude test keep your eyes on
daily news paper like TOI,HINDU,ECONOMICS TIME etc..
good luck
21st June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job based of my qualification of MBA in Marketing?

what are the chances of getting a job after mba fron smu distnce learning from kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?