16th July 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after doing TYBSc in Microbiology

I have done TYBSc in microbiology.
can you please tell me which kind of job can I get and wheebshould I aaply for job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Msc in microbiology after doing TYBSc in microbiology
  2. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  3. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
  4. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology after completing TYBSc?
  6. Can I get into Pharma Industry after Pursuing PG diploma in IPR through distance learning? What are the salary prospects?
  7. Which subject is better for TYBSc? How to do a job in Defence field?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get after MSc Microbiology?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  10. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  11. How to do MMBS after scoring 42% in TYBSc?
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  14. Which are the different courses available after BSc? I have got 53.61% in T.Y.BSc so in which college can I apply for MSc?
  15. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  16. What can I do after TYBSc in Mathematics subject
  17. Expected salary in B-School after completing PhD in Microbiology? -- [New]
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc medical microbiology with first class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?