23rd January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities

Which field of microbiology has the better job oppurtunities?? marine mirobiology or industrial microbiology or clinical microbiology
or general microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  2. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  3. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  4. Which subject should I choose in M.Sc course to get a good Job being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Genetics, Microbiology and Biochemistry? List of top universities to join this course?
  5. Which field of Biotechnology should I choose to get better job opportunity?
  6. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  9. Which field is the best for engineering and what are the job opportunities?
  10. Which is the best field of engineering and what are the job opportunities?
  11. How to do MD in microbiology?
  12. Can I get a job in diploma course after 10th in computer field? What are the opportunities?
  13. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
  15. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  17. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  18. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
7th February 2014, 01:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities

The career opportunities available for aspirants in the field of microbiology are on the rise currently.It deals with many practical problems in medical and agricultural industry. This course is very much similar to biotechnology.It is one of the most demanded fields in the economy with a lot of applications in various areas. Mainly clinical and industrial microbiology is in high demand in modern world as compared to the marine microbiology. Clinical Microbiology is the best sector in this field.

The career opportunities available for Microbiologists are quite ample these days. It is possible for them to find jobs with areas such as research organizations, research labs of hospitals of private and public sectors, pharmaceutical firms and chemical industries etc. One thing that makes the job opportunities in the arena of microbiology so ample is due to the many similarities between microbiology and biotechnology.

The increase in awareness about taking care of the environment, finding cure for diseases such as Cancer, heart diseases and AIDS etc has increased the demand of professionals in this field. Many firms try to produce cures and find different methods of treatment for these ailments. Due to this, career opportunities are becoming available in plenty. Aspirants also have the option to get employed as a science writer. They can answer questions or write articles.

The remuneration of aspirants will differ according to the institution employing them and the area of operation. As a beginner, one will be able to get an income of Rs.15, 000/- to Rs.20, 000/- a month. With higher qualification and experience, one can get better remuneration.

The major recruiters are:-
-Bharat Biotech
-Biological E. Limited
-Bartronics
-Bioserve
-GVK Biosciences Private Limited
-Ocium Biosolutions Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?