28th June 2012, 10:50 AM
zulfat kapadia

Which are the colleges in Gujarat that give admission on the basis of TYBSc Microbiology results

i want to know about the colleges of gujarat that gives admission on the basis of t.y. B.Sc microbiology results.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology after completing TYBSc?
  2. How to do Msc in microbiology after doing TYBSc in microbiology
  3. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Can I get admission in a good colleges for B.Tech on the basis of Board results?
  6. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  8. Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  9. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology study centre in Gujarat?
  12. How to take admission in LLB after scoring 57% marks in TYBSc
  13. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  15. Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?
  16. What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?
  17. What kind of job can I get after doing TYBSc in Microbiology
  18. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Gujarat that give admission on the basis of TYBSc Microbiology results

Microbiology admition process
10th April 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Gujarat that give admission on the basis of TYBSc Microbiology results

can i get admission on basis of guj board as i have scored 65%in board but could not in jee mains for enjineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?