8th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?

I am in Tybsc doing majors in microbiology(3 units) and bichemistry (3units) from Mumbai.I wish to do my MSc in Microbiology.I am especially interested in immunology.May i know the procedure for the same.Are there any entrance exams?If yes then when to apply and what is the syllabus?also is there further placements from the instituite?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Immunology? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Preparation of CSIR NET exam through any tutorial in Kolkata? Any other exam apart from CSIR NET for which I am eligible? Syllabus of entrance exam for Ph.D of National Institute of Immunology, Delhi?
  4. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  5. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in CSIR and UGC NET(Life Science)? Syllabus and pattern of National Institute of Immunology Delhi Ph.D(Biosciences) entrance exam?
  6. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  9. Procedure to apply for Pilot training? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  10. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply and syllabus of KPSC exam for B.Com graduate? Tips for preparation?
  12. Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply? -- [New]
  15. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical UniversityM.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Procedure to apply for off campus placements?
  17. Procedure to apply for MCA entrance? Syllabus of MCA entrance exam?
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th July 2018, 10:54 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?

M.Sc in Microbiology and Immunology is a post-graduate Microbiology programme.

Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Microbiology and Immunology:-

1) Academic qualification: Contenders must have qualified their Graduation degree in Microbiology and Immunology with at least 50% marks.

2) Contenders must have qualified common entrance exam, which is conducted by the university of the course.

Syllabus of M.sc in Microbiology and Immunology:-

1) Microbiology and Immunology General Sessions.

2) Introduction to Medical Microbiology.

3) Research Methods in Microbiology and Immunology.

4) Viral Pathogenesis and Infections.

5) Immunity and the Immune System.

6) Therapeutic Immunology.

7) Innate Immune Recognition.

8) Bacterial Pathogenesis and Infection.

9) Research Project.

Best Colleges for M.S in Microbiology and Immunology:-

1) VELS University, Chennai.

2) Father Muller College Allied Health Sciences, Mangalore.

3) Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences(SHIATS), Allahabad.

Common Entrance Exam is an entrance exam, which is conducted for M.Sc in Microbiology and Immunology by the university of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?