29th April 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?

dear sir/madam,
I am complete inter mpc .my percentage is 96.5% .I want to get a job in central government job or defence job .which is the best course to achieve my goal .which is the best college/ university. I expect a kind answer.

30th April 2015, 08:44 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?

hello firend
after passing your 10+2 class in non-medical with 96 percent marks, you can apply for many central or state government jobs. Also you can apply for many graduation courses after your 10+2.
1. If you want to get the job in defene then, you can apply for NDA exam.
NDA is the National Defence Acadamy that select the officers for all the three wings. For more info about this,you can log on to www.upsc.gov.in
2. If you want to do Engneering, then you may applt for the Entrances AIEEE, IIT-JEE, JEE Advance etc.for more info, check their official websites.
3. Also, you can do the B.Sc in any subject from a good government college.
4. At lower level in defene, you can apply for the recuirement rallies conducted by all the three wings.
5. You can also apply for the post of clerks in SBI or in any bank.
For getting more information about jobs, go to the website.
Www.govtjobalerts.com
i hope the info help you.
GooD LucK
8th July 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?

Dear sir/ madam I am studying diploma course in civil.Can I apply in Indian navy. Can I eligible for this and I am Nepalese.Can you clear me am I eligible for Indian navy after doing diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?