8th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Raj bhapdwaj a

What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?

which is the job in indian air force . I(female) compleated 12th with pcb plaese tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Indian Air Force for Females after 12th?
  2. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification? -- [New]
  3. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  6. Careers in IAF for females after 10+2?
  7. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  8. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  9. Defence jobs in Indian Airforce for females engineers?
  10. What are the jobs preferred after completing ITI electronics in Indian Air Force?
  11. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  12. What kind of posts are available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  15. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  17. Government jobs in ECE stream and which are the exams we have to appear to get through Air Force or Navy for Females?
  18. Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?
11th January 2012, 11:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj bhapdwaj a View Post
which is the job in indian air force . I(female) compleated 12th with pcb plaese tell me
For Female candidate, the minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Air Force is a bachelors degree.
Since you didn't had the combination of Physics, Maths and Chemistry in your +2, after completion of your bachelors degree program in any discipline, you will be eligible to join Administrative And Logistics branch of Indian Air Force.
For both the branches, you must score a minimum of 60% in your bachelors degree program and be within the age limit of 20-23 years.
6th February 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

give some information about jobs available in indian air force
26th March 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

In m doing b.a with economics so can i able to join INDIAN AIR FORCE
9th May 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Im vinodhini doing ECE 3rd yr ...pls suggest me any company for implant training in summer holidays
29th May 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

If i want to be a doctor in Indian air force then what is the procedure
31st August 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 class wiyh pcm wt can i do after 12th for airforce
21st February 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED MY B COM AND ALSO DONE THE DIPLOMA IN AVIATION & HOSPITALILY MANEGEMENT & I ALSO HAVE 3YRS EXPERIENCE IN TALLY , I AM INTERESTED TO WORK IN AIRFORCE AT FINANCE DEPARTMENT WILL I GET THE JOB ?
21st February 2013, 06:43 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Working in the Indian Air Force (IAF) is about being in the middle of supersonic jets, state-of-the-art technology and best of the people.

The various career opportunities available with Indian Air Force include both technical and non technical branches.

Indian Air Force Job Opportunities:

One can join the Indian Air Force in the flying, technical or the ground duty branches depending on his/her educational qualification. The opportunities available for aspiring individuals of different educational backgrounds to join as officer in IAF are described below:

Air Force invites young, enthusiastic and committed, men and women, to lead and manage as officers. Candidates short-listed after the initial selection procedure, go through a rigorous training regimen at one of the Air Force training establishments. Thereafter, they are commissioned as officers and posted at any of the Air Force Stations.

GOOD LUCK
25th February 2013, 06:21 PM
dyco

Dear, there are different jobs available to the female candidates but here one point is to be noted that Air Force has different eligibility criteria for male and female candidates.

Male Candidates can join Air Force either as Officer or Airman but Female candidates are left with only option of Officer. Officer offer following opportunities-

*Flying Branch -consist of Fighter Pilot, Transport Pilot, Helicopter Pilot and Navigator

*Technical Branch -consists of all engineering section

*Ground Branch -include all department which give aid to the Flying and Technical branches

As female you can apply for Pilot, Navigator( fly along with the pilot and guide the aircraft by using the latest avionic equipment) and Technical and Ground Branch after completing graduation, engineer.
But after Post Graduate degree you cannot apply for Flying Branch.

One more thing which need to be specified here is that- women are only appointed for 10 years which can be extended to 10 more years depending on the conduct or retire at the age of 40 years which ever comes first. It is also termed as Short Service Commission.

With Regards
25th February 2013, 06:22 PM
dyco

Dear, there are different jobs available to the female candidates but here one point is to be noted that Air Force has different eligibility criteria for male and female candidates.

Male Candidates can join Air Force either as Officer or Airman but Female candidates are left with only option of Officer. Officer offer following opportunities-

*Flying Branch -consist of Fighter Pilot, Transport Pilot, Helicopter Pilot and Navigator

*Technical Branch -consists of all engineering section

*Ground Branch -include all department which give aid to the Flying and Technical branches

As female you can apply for Pilot, Navigator( fly along with the pilot and guide the aircraft by using the latest avionic equipment) and Technical and Ground Branch after completing graduation, engineer.
But after Post Graduate degree you cannot apply for Flying Branch.

One more thing which need to be specified here is that- women are only appointed for 10 years which can be extended to 10 more years depending on the conduct or retire at the age of 40 years which ever comes first. It is also termed as Short Service Commission.

With Regards
28th March 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am b.e(ece) final year student, give me some suggestion about the exams which i have to take to be selected in indian airforce?
19th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My date of birth is 21/10/1990.Iam studiying graduation final year b.com computers.I have 66% in 1st year and 75% in 2nd year.Am i eligible for IAF and AFCAT 2/2013.Please give me a suggestion..Anuradha
8th October 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am graduation final year student b.sc biotechnology. I have 67% in 1st year and 77% in 2nd year what kind of job available in airforce please give me a solution sir.......ashwini
25th November 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I'm Vartika Singh.. I'm crazy about Indian airforce.. I wanna join it.. can you plz tell me that what kind of job can I apply for and how...??
thank you..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?