14th November 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available through BCA course? Is it better than BTech(CSE)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the BCA course. Actually, my brother is suggesting me to do this course so I need to know what kind of jobs I will get after this course? And is it better than the BTech course of CSE?

21st November 2019, 10:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through BCA course? Is it better than BTech(CSE)?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application while B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.

Both the graduation courses are bit different from each other. BCA is related to computer applications while B.Tech deals with engineering and technology.

B.Tech is much better than BCA in terms of knowledge and subjects covered. You can get jobs in various sector if you are pursuing B.Tech or B.E. course. But through BCA, you will get job in only computer related field i.e. IT sector.

I have listed some of the prominent companies where you can get job on the basis of your BCA degree.
  • Arth InfoSoft Pvt Ltd (Ahmedabad)
  • OPENMIND DESIGN INC (Ahmedabad)
  • GMK Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd (Hyderabad)
  • Goodbox (Bangalore)
  • NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud Technologies (Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai)
  • Dell (Bangalore)
  • Mindfire Solutions (Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata)
  • Byjus Classes (Bangalore)
  • INNOVADORS LAB Pvt Ltd (Bhubaneswar)
  • Web Rankey (Bangalore)
  • sharp e services (Gurgaon)
  • Minimalister Network LLP (Kozhikode)
  • KK Modi International Institute (Delhi)
  • AcadGILD (Bangalore)
  • Network Techlab I Pvt Ltd (Mumbai)
  • elegant cyber solutions (Hyderabad)
  • AMBC pvtltd (Chennai)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?