24th April 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Sc(IT) and BCA after completing 12th Science? What kind of jobs I will get if pursue BCA?

Hello,
I have qualified in 12th Science. And I want to
know that I should do BCA or B.Sc(IT)?
Which will be more better for me?
Can you tell me about the job openings if
I complete BCA?

27th April 2015, 04:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Sc(IT) and BCA after completing 12th Science? What kind of jobs I will get if pursue BCA?

In my opinion you should go for the BCA if you want to go in the field of Computers.

It is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?