18th December 2011, 12:11 AM
lakshman.cg

What kind of jobs can I get after completing ITI electrical 2 years course? I am working in Electronics Security Field

i completed ITI Electricical 2 yrs courses,but iam working in Electroinic security field,so kindly suggest for jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get CDC after completing ITI electrical with 5 years experience in Marine Field
  2. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  5. Correspondence Diploma in Electrical from government college at Pune?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  7. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  8. Distance learning in AICTE approved colleges after completing ITI(Electrical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  10. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  11. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  12. How can I join Territorial Army being 30 years old working professional?
  13. What are the jobs preferred after completing ITI electronics in Indian Air Force?
  14. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical? -- [New]
  15. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  16. How to change my platform to core companies like Electronics or Electrical field while working as a component engineer?
  17. What are the jobs suitable in government after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition?
  18. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?
25th December 2011, 02:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after completing ITI electrical 2 years course? I am working in Electronics Security Field

ITI electrical course offers various career opportunities in both private as well as public sector. You can try for jobs in state electricity boards and other government departments. There may arise vacancies in firms like DRDO, SAIL, BSNL, MTNL, etc. The candidate can apply for the job through the concerned web portal. Another option is to pursue higher studies such as engineering degree. This will increase the career prospects to the candidate to a considerable extent.
9th April 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after completing ITI electrical 2 years course? I am working in Electronics Security Field

If i wil do electric panal board in iti where i wil get the job easy
1st April 2015, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

I wnat to do iti in electrical nd after that I want to do diploma.
Can I get a good job after doing this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?