1st February 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence Diploma in Electrical from government college at Pune?

Sir, I have done ITI in A.T.I. mumbai, in Electronics. I have obtained 47% in SSC. & 77% in ITI Electronics. At present I am working in a pvt company as aTechnician for last 20yrs. My age is 47, and wish to do corresponding course Diploma in Electrical from Pune Govt. college. Plz. looking for U R guidance.

Thanking You,

Satish.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  3. Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?
  4. How can I do electrical diploma by correspondence?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  6. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  7. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  8. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  10. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  11. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  12. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  16. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  17. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  18. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
27th May 2017, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence Diploma in Electrical from government college at Pune?

Government polytechnic colleges don't offer distance mode diploma in electrical engineering and admission will also be on the basis of rank in entrance exam.

You need to perform very well in state level polytechnic entrance exam to get admission through counselling and after that the course will be regular one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?