9th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get CDC after completing ITI electrical with 5 years experience in Marine Field

sir ,

my name is jineesh, Icompleated ITI Electeral , I have five year expereance in the marine field. I compleated stcw course , iam working in dubai shipping company.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc. graduate with 3 years experience apply for Indian CDC?
  2. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  3. How to become a electrical officer in Marine Engineering after doing B.E EEE final year? What are the requirements to get CDC, INDOs and COC?
  4. How to get Indian CDC after completing 12th and ITI
  5. Qualification & fees details of cook (NCVT) Certificate.
  6. How to apply for Indian CDC? I have passed 10th and ITI Electrician
  7. How to apply for Indian CDC with valid Liberian CDC and 57 months of sea experience? -- [New]
  8. How to get Indian CDC after completing diploma in marine engineering
  9. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  10. What kind of jobs can I get after completing ITI electrical 2 years course? I am working in Electronics Security Field
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. How to apply for Indian CDC? Will I get the Indian CDC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get Indian CDC? I have 2 years of experience and i'm a 12th passed student
  15. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  16. Which book is better to learn BHEL electrical?
  17. What is the age limit to apply for Indian CDC? I am 26 years old studying marine mechanical diploma course
  18. Am i eligible to apply for Indian CDC? I have completing in mechanical
29th September 2020, 07:49 PM
nancy93

Default Re: Can I get CDC after completing ITI electrical with 5 years experience in Marine Field

Definately, you can apply for CDC, the only thing required is International Convention standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers(stcw) safety courses which you have already completed. And you obviously more than 18 years old indian citizen with indian passport and passed class 10. Nothing more is required for preparing CDC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?