1st June 2012, 06:11 PM
surbhi rai

What kind of jobs can I get after doing B.A,B.ed with 65% marks?

hi i am surbhi i have done ba, b.ed with 65% marks and nw i am searching a job in schools. thanks please reply

25th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after doing B.A,B.ed with 65% marks?

I am pass out BA,B.Ed.with 61% first class suggest me to how I can find job in MARATHI medium SCHOOL for my special subject MARATHI, ECONOMICS.
26th June 2012, 12:30 AM
janvi roy

Apply for the school service commission examinations which is held every year once .. Prepare for the subjects like general awareness,reasoning,general knowledge,english and the subject for which you want to apply.
26th June 2012, 12:35 AM
vidhya86

Hi

Sure you will get a job in any schools as you have B.Ed qualification. Try jobs in any matriculation schools nearby your area. Thereafter try for Teacher Recruitment Board Exam which will updated in leading newspapers as well you find it via net shuffling(browsing). Prepare well for that exam and do it your best. If you qualify that exam you ll get posted in government schools.

All the best
26th June 2012, 02:21 PM
phdmgt1202

hello surbhi,,
you must approach to teaching at primary level first,,, as you get experience then you can go forward at senior level be appreciating the P.G Degree, PH.D Degree and NET EXAM in your career field. so you must focus on completion of P.G ,preparation of "net exam" in yours concern and interested subject
as well as put efforts to get enrolled in PH.D as part time from recognized university after completion of your P.G.

THANK YOU.

Seema Verma (JRF- NET, M.B.A,M.COM,B.B.A,B.A, PH.D Pursuing)

email id--- [email protected]
26th June 2012, 06:14 PM
phdmgt1202

dear,
as you have a graduate degree with B.ed,, so firstly you can approach to primary school, just apply in governmental schools like kendirya vidhalyas etc.
by doing job you can do preparation for PGT AND TGT exam test also

apart from that you can also get job at secondary school level by appreciating your academic qualification by adding a degree of "post graduate and M.Ed in concern subject".
as well you may indulge in preparation of NET exam, just after passing yours P.G.
If you get able to qualify A NET EXAM THEN YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IN DEGREE COLLEGES ALSO.
So try to enrich your career strength to rich at the peak of success.
very all the best for your bright career
thankyou.

SEEMA VERMA (JRF-NET, M.B.A., M.COM., B.B.A., B.A., PHD Pursuing.)
[email protected]
18th January 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i had complete my b.a. and b.ed. now i want to go to bank sector, can i apply for this, as well as for which post?
29th March 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i find a job immidatly i have done b.a.,b.ed i want job in nawanshahar or gharshankar my subject: maths ,punjabi ,economics i m tring to do best in any job plz contect me 9888079083
11th August 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA . Now I am interested in B.ed. so plz help me and guide me for best colleges to admissions and further studies and good career.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?