14th November 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can I get after passing B.Com with 64%?

Dear sir ,

I am sadiya kousar i have done B.com in 2008 i got 64%. I know internet explorer ms-office and tally9.1 & ERP 9,i lived in T.Dasarahalli i belong to shimoga.I have 2.9yrs experiance in accounts could u please sent me a suitable position/jobs

13th March 2012, 12:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after passing B.Com with 64%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir ,

I am sadiya kousar i have done B.com in 2008 i got 64%. I know internet explorer ms-office and tally9.1 & ERP 9,i lived in T.Dasarahalli i belong to shimoga.I have 2.9yrs experiance in accounts could u please sent me a suitable position/jobs

There are various opportunities for a commerce graduates in terms of job prospect. A commerce graduate can get into Banks and Financial Organizations. Most of the candidates are appointed in sales and Management field. One may apply in Insurance sectors as well. Cadidates who have excellent communication skills may also apply for the post of Call Center Executives. Organizations dealing with accounting, auditing and tax also hire fresh commerce graduates. Beside continuing their jobs one also may go for an MBA course which will enhance their chances to get promotion and increase in remunerations in the long run.

Beside this if someone is interested in Government jobs then they may write Civil service examination or Central Police Force Examinations which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. You may also apply for the post of Sub Inspector by giving examination conducted by State Level Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?