6th January 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?

im btech-3rd yr dng cse engineering with an aggregate of 70%..wat kind of job opportunities wil i have in psu's???how to apply to dose jobs?????

9th May 2012, 07:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?

Job opportunities are immense for CSE in public sector companies. You can apply mainly for technical job positions in these companies. Notifications for available job vacancies will be published either in company official site, or in employment dailies etc. Some of the positions you can apply are Assistant engineer/Management Trainee/Junior Engineer/project engineer etc. Some of the reputed companies where in you can apply are CDAC/BHEL/ONGC/SAIL/NTPC etc. You can also try for Research/Scientist positions in research organizations like ISRO/DRDO/BARC etc. You can apply for suitable job positions via online. Selection for posts in PSU’s will be through written examination.
27th November 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?

I have completed engineering in electronics and communication department wit aggregate 61%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?