27th October 2011, 11:31 PM
chirantan karmakar

What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?

i am a b.com graduate and recently passed ipcc examination what kind of jobs are avilable and what is the starting salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  2. What are the jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? What is the starting salary after completing Diploma?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate in Bangalore? Expected starting salary for it? Best career oriented course among B.Com and BCA?
  4. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  5. Eligibility criteria for jobs in IPCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  7. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  8. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  9. What should be the starting salary after passing IAS entrance exam?
  10. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  11. What kind of education is offered in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope and starting salary after completion? -- [New]
  12. What are the government jobs after doing group of IPCC?
  13. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  14. How much articleship I have to do after passing IPCC? What should I do to appear in IPCC after completing B.Com?
  15. How much salary will I get after passing BCA+Diploma in Netowkring
  16. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  18. List of companies offering Technical jobs for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in India? How much starting salary I will get?
7th July 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?

how much salary i can expect after passing graduation with 70% and ipcc with one year experience at c.a firm and one year diploma in banking
12th February 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?

ipcc both group passed student kis job k liye apply kar sakta hai.......?
or uska salery package kya ho ga.......?
15th March 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for me after passing ipcc examination ?What is the stating salary?
28th March 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir in ca their ipcc only passed in ca their is a value in soceity
23rd April 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

DO PASSING IPCC IS WORTHFUL WHEN COMPARED TO NORMAL BACHELOR HONOURS IF SO HOW MUCH WILL BE THE PACKAGE FOR A STUDENT WHO PASSED OUT IPCC IN FIRST ATTEMPT
12th May 2014, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing m.b.a i want to do c.a ipcc can i get directly which best for me.
29th December 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed CA IPCC. Can i get a government job with this qualification or do i require to pursue any other degree like b.com & all
19th February 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed CA IPCC can I get government job with this qualification ? And what is the salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?