3rd December 2011, 04:44 PM
meenakshinathan

What kind of preparation is required to join INA,ORA after BSc final year Physics?

I am doing my B.Sc final year in physics..I would like to join in INA ,OTA..For that what are the preparations i need to take...Can u explain....Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after BSc? I am a final year BSc student
  2. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  3. Can I join Merchant navy after final year BSc degree
  4. How to join Meteorological Department of Defense after BSc Physics?
  5. How to join ISRO after doing BSc Physics final year from Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How to join Accounting Field while in final year BSc Physics student?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  8. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Physics honors?
  9. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  10. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  11. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  12. Is there any kind of job after doing BSc Physics hons
  13. NDA exam for a student of Commerce with Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme being M.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  15. Whether M.Sc. Physics is preferrable over M.Sc. Electronics for females? -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible for TGC exam while in final year ECE? What kind of preparation is needed?
  17. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  18. How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?
13th July 2018, 02:32 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to join INA,ORA after BSc final year Physics?

Preparation steps for INA(Indian Naval Academy) and OTA(Officer's Training Academy):-

1) Plan Well.

2) Know your Syllabus.

3) Stay updated.

4) The Clock is ticking.

5) Study Topic wise.

6) Practice makes perfect.

7) Developing the right attitude.

8) Positive Attitude and confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?