9th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?

i want to know that how to prepare for psu exams.please tell me the whole material required for the preparation.which type of efforts are required.i am a B.TECH 4 year student of elec.&comm branch.

8th October 2011, 01:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?

PSU exams need thorough preparation from the part of individuals who attend it. The questions will be generally from the core technical areas as well as from other areas. You need to be well versed in subject areas related to Electronics and communication branch. You will also be tested in areas of General awareness, Quantitative aptitude, reasoning, language skills apart from the technical subjects. You can refer the previous year PSU exam question papers and practice. Time management skill is also another area which you need to focus on while attending this exam.
27th November 2011, 10:37 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

if you are from MECHANICAL ENGINEERING then you can refer below books for preparation for PSU or GATE exams:

all the best!!!!
5th December 2011, 05:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

PSU stands for the Public Sector Union and they are basically government undertaken companies which function under it.

Now from this year according to the new rules, most of the PSU's have decided that they would recruit candidates based on their score in the GATE exam.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

So to study for the PSU exams, the syllabus for the GATE exam has to be followed. If you study this whole syllabus, it would benefit you in getting a good score in the GATE exam, as well as the PSU's those who would conduct their own exam.

You have not mentioned your stream anywhere, so its not possible to provide you with the study material.

However, I am giving you a link which has all the study material and books information about every stream.

GATE STUDY MATERIAL

I am also attaching the official latest syllabus of GATE ECE and EEE. Just in case, if you are from any one of these streams you may refer to them.

Also you can join some coaching centre to get a proper guidance from them how to go ahead with the GATE preparations.
You can also take the correspondence study material from any of these. They usually cost Rs.5500 - Rs.8000 for a year complete postal package.

Some of the best GATE coaching are : Made Easy, Gate Forum, IES Academy, T.I.M.E, Brilliant Tutorials etc.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc GATE Syllabus EEE.doc(25.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: doc Electronics and Telecommunication.doc(24.0 KB, 92 views)
28th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and study material for cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?