8th December 2010, 02:45 PM
sakshi arora26

What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?

I have completed my BDS and now i want to pursue MHA. What questions for personal interview and what topics for group discussion to prepare for that.

18th May 2011, 08:31 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?

In interview mostly those questions are asked which are not bookish they ask questions which are relateed to common awaireness and topic related to the basicsare asked
25th June 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?

What GD topic can be given to discuss in GD of FCI.
10th February 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the important gd topics for MBA colleges entrance 2012 batch?
6th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

how do i prepare for tiss entrance exam for hospital administration. i have done mbbs..good knowledge abt my subjects but no clue about personal intervies nd group discussions..im a good orator but due to mbbs curriculum not well updated wit general knowledge..r there any classes for d same
14th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the important gd topics for mba colleages?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?