26th June 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions/topics asked at the time of interview in ICICI PO exam?

I have cleared the aptitude test of ICICI PO exam. I need help regarding group discussion and personal interview, as I have no experience regarding group discussion as well as personal interview. So, please help me out with the topics which can be given for group discussion as well as questions which can be asked in interview?

30th June 2016, 05:42 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which type of questions/topics asked at the time of interview in ICICI PO exam?

I can not offer you any topics as questions can be asked from anywhere. For GD you should be ready to challenge your competitors. Most of the questions in Group Discussion come from General Awareness as this subject is very vast. So collect the information of past 6 months.

In the Interview they will be asked first about your self then slowly jump into your academic performance. if you are lucky they might not asked some tough questions but who knows so better to prepare your self for any type of questions. Improve your English to give your best & enhance your knowledge.
15th March 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of questions/topics asked at the time of interview in ICICI PO exam?

What are the important points of the topic DIGITIZATION IN BANKING SECTOR that i should mention in my group discussion for manipal icici po
12th June 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Will they ask any other topics for GD other than those mentioned in the mail?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?