9th March 2012, 08:25 PM
hikprakash

What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?

i have applied esic chennai-MTS Post. what kind of questions may ask in general awareness section. i want to prepare general awareness part very well. what are all the books i want to go through. incase they ask recent affairs nao how would prepare very well. plz anyone help me out this problem.

14th May 2012, 07:56 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?

read daily newspaper and get current affair book from market and solve last year papers.
12th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?

how to prepare online for general awareness for ssc cgl tier 1?? pls help me out....
28th April 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how to prepaire the general awareness and when will put the sbi po cutoff marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?