7th February 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Job in private sector banks after BA? Preparation required?

sir/mam
im in b.a.3 part ,i want to know about job in private sector n how can i start self prepartion ? more curious 4 bank, icds, n also want to about those exam which can clear by written exam only. plz guide me.....
thankx

10th March 2014, 06:48 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in private sector banks after BA? Preparation required?

To be eligible for the banking sector,you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or Graduation from a recognized university.And as you are with the B.A.qualification you can definitely apply for the banking sector as well as another kind of jobs.And for clearing the Written examination you must definitely have to prepare very well,because there will be very huge number of competent.Basically you must know the pattern first and select the previous papers as well.

Generally banking examination questions are not at all tough.But there is a factor that works and plays a very major role called “Time management”.So most of the candidates can not solve many number of questions given within the specified time.So you must be very careful while managing the time.There are basically parts such as English,Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,General Awareness and more.So you must prepare yourself to attempt which section first.Then schelule time for each section along with the specified time.

As far as I am concerned you better to attempt G.K(General Awareness) questions first,because they take very less time.Also it is a scoring subject if you really prepare well on the topics given in the Syllabus.Soon after completion of G.K. you may go for the General English then go for the Quantitative Aptitude ,finally later on go for the Reasoning section.But remember which ever the section you feel comfortable better to go for it.Because you are the solver at the time of examination,so you must decide which one is easy and which is not.Analyse the as many previous test papers as you can,attend for the mock tests even.Many number of books available for the competitive examinations available in the market.So in those books the detailed pattern and solution procedure are given in detail.
12th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in private sector banks after BA? Preparation required?

I want the attend best bainkig course after ba .and I want make bain mainejar pls tell me about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?