21st August 2014, 07:55 PM
sangeeta1 choudhary

What is the last date for admission in FYB.Com?

Plz tell me what is the last date of admission in fybcom..?

24th August 2014, 07:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in FYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeeta1 choudhary View Post
Plz tell me what is the last date of admission in fybcom..?
The admission date for B.Com differs from college to college. So, you have to visit the concerned university or Institution to know the last date for admission for B. Com course. Normally, the admission to B.Com course will be closed during the month of June-July. The admission for B.Com course is based on pure merit list. The applicant can get direct admission based on the 12th standard marks.

B. Com Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Must have cleared 12th standard or it's equivalent from a recognized university.
  • Applicants have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in 12th board exam.
  • 45% marks for reserved category.
10th May 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in FYB.Com?

When does admission for FYBCOM start in Mumbai?? Can we register with the university immediately after getting the CBSE 12th results and personally submit the application in the first week of June 2017? Please advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?