29th August 2013, 10:06 PM
Luckgirl

What is the last date for admission in M.Com? What is the fee structure for the same?

What is the last date for the admission of M com for the yr 2013-14 nad need the fee structure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  2. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  5. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. Last date to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure to join this course?
  9. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  10. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  11. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges? -- [New]
  12. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  14. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  15. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  16. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  17. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
15th October 2016, 10:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in M.Com? What is the fee structure for the same?

** For M.Com course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, the tentative last date for submission of applications without late fee is End of September.

** The tuition fee of M.Com course is Rs : 75,000/

** The duration of this course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?