13th January 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of application for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc course from Rajasthan University so I want to know what is the last date of application for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University? How can I fill the online form? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 11:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of application for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University?

University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest university in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur.

M.Sc. Mathematics or Master of Science in Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc Mathematics from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date of application for M.Sc Maths of Rajasthan University is end of September or first week of October. You can apply for this course at the official website of University of Rajasthan. For more information you can visit at: www.uniraj.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?