19th February 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges of Jaipur to study M.Sc Zoology? Entrance exam and important dates?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Zoology course from Jaipur. Please provide me list of colleges and entrance exam for it with important dates.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. Important dates for B.Arch entrance exam? How to prepare for them?
  3. How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?
  4. How should I study for PAT entrance exam? Where to get the question papers? I have completed MSc in Zoology
  5. Which Government College in Rajasthan offers M.Sc Maths course? What is minimum cutoff required in B.Sc?
  6. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  7. Dates of MD/MS entrance exam of Maharashtra, AP, Jaipur and Jamnagar, Shimla?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams? -- [New]
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. How to study MSc Zoology after doing BSc Zoology with 60% marks?
  11. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  12. List of best colleges to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  13. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  14. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for MSc in Zoology in Shivaji?
  17. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
20th February 2017, 05:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges of Jaipur to study M.Sc Zoology? Entrance exam and important dates?

List of colleges offering MSc in zoology in Jaipur, Rajasthan:

Agarwal post graduate College
Agrasen katla, Agra Road, Maharaja Agarsen Marg Jaipur, Rajasthan

Embassy College For Girls
Ram Nagar Extension, New Sanjay Road, Sodala Jaipur, Rajasthan

Gyan Academy of computer and Commerce Private Limited, Ram Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan

IIS University that is International College For Girls
Gurukul Marg, Mansarovar Jaipur, Rajasthan

Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule post-graduate Mahila mahavidyalya
Ramnagar Ext. , New Sanrana Road, Sodala Jaipur, Rajasthan

Mahatma Jyoti Rao phoole University, Jaipur, Rajasthan

List of entrance exams which you can appear to pursue MSc Zoology:

Aligarh Muslim University MSC in zoology entrance exam

Acharya Nagarjuna University MSC in zoology entrance exam

Banaras Hindu University Master of Science in Zoology entrance exam

Banaras Hindu University Master of Science in Zoology entrance exam

Moreover as you are interested to pursue MSc in zoology in Jaipur helps you have to consult the particular college or you can also go through the website of the college in order to know the eligibility and admission criteria.
23rd February 2017, 08:14 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: List of colleges of Jaipur to study M.Sc Zoology? Entrance exam and important dates?

In Jaipur, Many institutes offer M.Sc (Zoology) course. You are required to appear entrance exam to get admission.Rajasthan University conduct entrance exam for M.Sc (Zoology).

M.Sc (Zoology) Colleges In Jaipur
- Stani Memorial PG College
- St. Wilfred's College For Girls
- Agrawal PG College
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University
- IIS University
- Ambbasy College For Girls
- Alankar Mahila PG Mahavidhyalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?