16th August 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of LLB entrance test of CCS university?

sir last date of llb entrance test of ccs university again extented

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam to pursue LLB course from CCS university?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?
  3. When will I get the forms for the entrance test for BSc in CCS Agriculture University
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  6. What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com
  7. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  8. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  9. What is the date of sale of forms of CCS University Meerut
  10. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I do JBT or B.Ed from CCS university? I have scored less than 50% in graduation
  12. Sample question papers of M.Ed from CCS university? Books to be referred to study for the entrance?
  13. Previous years question papers of M.ed of CCS university?
  14. Last date of LLB entrance test? -- [New]
  15. What is the last date of submission of LLB entrance test?
  16. What is the maximum age to get admitted in LLB in CCS university Meerut?
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil in CCS university? I have completed M.Com from CCS university
  18. Last date of B.Ed form submission in CCS University of Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of LLB entrance test of CCS university?

I want to take take admission in M.D.U's L.LB 3yrs course.Can you tell me about the admission form date?.Also tell about the entrance test and university Fees structure..urgent
8th June 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance test in ccs university?
30th April 2016, 10:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The last date of LLB entrance test of CCS university as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

>> Date of sale of application form : 1st January, 2016 (Wednesday)

>> Last date of form submission : 31st March, 2016 (Monday, 11:59 p.m)

>> Date of examination : Sunday, 11 May 2016

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?