21st July 2014, 06:39 PM
lionrawat

What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com

I had completed my graduation from 44% marks and M.COM with 54% marks .
I m eligible for LLB from ccs universlity

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  4. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  5. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  6. Is there any age limit for doing Law? What is the requirement?
  7. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?
  9. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  10. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  11. Can I do LLB from Kurukshetra University having completed Graduation with 47% of marks from DU?
  12. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course?
  13. Procedure to apply for LLB after doing graduation in open university? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?
  15. Can I get into Delhi University for LLB course after scoring 43% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university is better for doing B.Ed, either Gwalior or Jammu and Kashmir? I've secured 48% marks in Graduation and have done LLB from Meerut University with 58% marks
  17. How to do LLB after competing graduation with 47% marks in Delhi University?
  18. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
15th October 2016, 11:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com

CCS stands for Choudhary Charan Singh university and the university does not offer the three year bachelor of law course.

The university offers the law courses as B.A LL.B five year duration course and two year LL.M course.

So, you are not eligible to get the admission in the LLB course.
19th June 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com

I have got 43.45% in graduation ( private ), so can I get admission in ccsu in llb (law ) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?