30th August 2013, 06:38 PM
smart sri

What is the last date to register for CPT for June? How to register for the exam?

what last date for registration of cpt for june 2014
and how do i register for cpt examination what is the process of registration

3rd October 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to register for CPT for June? How to register for the exam?

kya ca cpt ki last date nikal jane ke bad late fees laga kar ragstration kiya ja sakta hai.
9th October 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to register for CPT for June? How to register for the exam?

whn is the last date for registration of cpt 2014
14th June 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am now join 2 nd year. I have lot of interest ca course so when i register the cpt exam plss tell the answer
25th July 2017, 03:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For studying CA course you need to attend and qualify in the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) exam.

The eligibility required to apply for CPT exam is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in maths/ commerce/ economics/ accounts subjects with a fair percentage from any recognised board.

For applying to CPT exam you need visit the official website of ICAI: http://icaiexam.icai.org/
The exam is conducted twice every year in the month of June and December. The application forms will be available in the month of March to April and October to November.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?