5th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Last date for registration of CPT June Exam? What is the registration fees?

1 What is Last dt for registration of CPT Exam June 2012
2 How much Registration fees

4th February 2012, 07:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for registration of CPT June Exam? What is the registration fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1 What is Last dt for registration of CPT Exam June 2012
2 How much Registration fees
The last date of registration, in order to be considered eligible for the Common Proficiency Test, June 2012 is 31-03-2012.
If you register for the test after 31-03-2012, you will have to take the test in the month of December.

The registration fee for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs.6000 and the examination fee is Rs.600.
The examination fee is to be paid along with the registration fee, therefore, while registering for the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to pay a sum of Rs.6600, to your nearest ICAI regional council.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
13th February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for registration of CPT June Exam? What is the registration fees?

Hi i have completed my MBA in Finance i want to take cpt still am not registered please tell me about registration process and about cpt.
21st February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

cpt exam last date for june?
22nd February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,last dec attended for cpt exam,but i was disqualified.for atending june2012 exam,is there need any new registration?
I hope u wil reply imdtly...
20th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have just completed my 12yh examination, & i wanted to ask you that is it convinient if i register myself for the outcoming cpt xam in june2012??
11th April 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have just completed my diploma in finance account & auditing and i wanted to ask can apply cpt exam ?
13th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

last date for online submmission of CPT June exam?
20th April 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, . i am nitin from faridabad i has been 12th passed and i am studying b.com(honors) from delhi univercity can i give entrance of cpct
23rd April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get online cpt exam form
- swth
19th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of registration cpt to appear june 2013 exam?
19th August 2012, 07:52 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

The last date of registration, in order to be considered eligible for the Common Proficiency Test, June 2012 is 31-03-2012.
If you register for the test after 31-03-2012, you will have to take the test in the month of December.

The registration fee for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs.6000 and the examination fee is Rs.600.
The examination fee is to be paid along with the registration fee, therefore, while registering for the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to pay a sum of Rs.6600, to your nearest ICAI regional council.

regards
19th August 2012, 09:14 PM
07vidhi

hello,

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

regards
24th September 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

if i register for cpt in the month of septembr.wil i be eligible 4 the june exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?