25th August 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration in IPCC? What is the procedure of registration?

what is the last date of registration in ipcc may 2013. i am b.com graduate with 63% , please tell me what is the procedure of registration?

27th August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of registration in IPCC? What is the procedure of registration?

What is the last date of registration in ipcc may 2013
31st October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of registration in IPCC? What is the procedure of registration?

I am BBM graduate.... what is the last date for IPCC registration and plz also tell me the procedure.
24th November 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it true and sure that cpt exemption had become compulsory for graduates students for year 2013?
29th January 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date of form sumbission of ipcc nov 2o13?????
23rd February 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration of ipcc in may 2013
14th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of registration in ipcc may 2013. i am b.com graduate with 63% , please tell me what is the procedure of registration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?