4th January 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?

What is the last date of submission of B.ed 2012 jharkhand
plzz send me details on my mail id..

21st September 2012, 08:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?

Your question lack proper information, as you haven't mentioned for which college/university are you seeking this information. The dates for admission varies in different college/university in Jharkhand or for the mater of fact for any college/university in India.

Though for your information i would like to inform you that the admission in different college/university are going on for B.Ed programs. I would advice you to contact the admission department of the college/university, where you want to take admission.

You will also get the respective information in the official website of the college/university where you are seeking to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?