31st July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date through GATE in JNTU?

what are the councilling dates through gate in jntu...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  4. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
  5. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  6. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  7. When is the GATE counseling schedule to join M.Tech in OU or JNTU Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  9. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  10. How can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad or JNTU Kakinada University? My GATE score is 493
  11. Date of issue of notification for M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad? Which college should I prefer after scoring 370 in GATE under OBC category?
  12. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  13. How can I get M.Tech seat in Osmania or JNTU Kakinada or JNTU Anantapur?
  14. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  16. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  17. What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to do M.Tech in JNTU region?
  18. What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to do M.Pharmacy in JNTU region
21st September 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date through GATE in JNTU?

what are the councilling dates through gate in JNTU. please tell me the date
21st September 2012, 08:20 PM
HarikaChandraMouly

Default Re: What is the counseling date through GATE in JNTU?

what are the councilling dates through gate in jntuh. please tell me the dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?